Candidate Application Form
|Key Accounts Manager
|New Delhi , Okhla
About the Role
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting new business, including High-End Hotels, Bars, Café, Restaurants, etc. and strategically securing profitable business. You will cultivate high-level relationships with key clients and manage the entire sales process. You must be able to develop long-term account strategies within the assigned territory to forecast and plan sales opportunities for the entire financial year.
What you will do day to day?
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and execute Key Account Plans for the largest prospects in the territory
- Leverage and expand sales in both new as well as existing accounts for the growth of key accounts
- Network and build strong relationships with key clients to maximize sales territory growth.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets
- Ensure timely sales process and cycle reporting to enable decision-making
- Keen ability to obtain prospect feedback, and interpret and understand customer business requirements.
- Ensure the highest standards in client interactions (product positioning & presentations, proposal response, etc.)
- Horeca Experience is a must for a candidate.
What are we looking for?
- Qualification: Graduation in any domain
- Experience: 3+ years in similar industries
- Outstanding organizational and sales skills
- Excellent communication and the ability to understand the customer’s needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse, and intense environment
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.