Candidate Application Form
|SAP ERP Implementation Lead
|Project & Program Management
|New Delhi , Okhla
About the role
We are seeking an experienced SAP Implementation Lead to spearhead the successful deployment of SAP ERP solutions within our Organisation. In this role, you will combine your deep understanding of functional acumen with SAP expertise to ensure that all the modules are configured and optimized to enhance our company’s operations and decision-making.
What will you do day-to-day?
- Project Leadership: Lead and Collaborate with cross functional teams to align and implement SAP functionality within the organisation. Develop project plan and timelines for successful migration to SAP.
- Module Configuration & Assurance: Configure and customise SAP modules in order to meet organisation requirement. Oversee and resolve all migration related activities and ensure data accuracy and system reliability.
- Documentation & Reporting: Maintain detailed documents for customisations and configuration of all SAP modules, prepare status reports and share updates with the management and stakeholders.
- Business Process Optimisation: Analyse current processes across the organisation and recommend and implement best practices for successful SAP implementation while ensuring compliance with regulatory and accounting standards.
What are we looking for?
- Preferable a qualified B-Tech/MBA (Finance) with minimum of 6-10 years of experience and has handled SAP S4 Hana Project Implementation and Configuration. Qualified CA will be an Added Advantage.
- A Positive and constructive approach both as a team player as well as in supporting positive image of Indobevs.
- Excellent project management skills and experience leading SAP implementation projects.
- Proven Experience in one or more of the following SAP functional domains (FICO, SD, MM, QM, WM, PM, PS, HCM) and frontend role in managing migration to all SAP modules.
- Experience in one of the following domains will be considered as asset.
- Able to Negotiate with different levels in the organisation, to close the discussion to derive the conclusions and to handle the conflicts (if any).
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
- SAP certification in relevant modules will be preferred.
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.